We are proud to offer the ground-breaking profile systems from Liniar and REHAU, the best uPVC window systems in the double glazing market.
Quality Products, Unbeatable Prices
All our uPVC windows are manufactured using high quality components and the latest materials, so you are guaranteed the best in design and performance.
Each uPVC window is manufactured to your requirements, made to order with all items being made in a short lead time. Our competitive window costs put us a cut above the rest, with an extensive choice of window profiles at unbeatable prices.
As one of the industry’s biggest leading suites on the market, Liniar windows surpass all current thermal and environmental regulations, meeting EU and UK legislation ahead of time.
Our Liniar uPVC windows lead the way in efficiency and design with a revolutionary six-chambered profile. This unique profile uses minimal steel reinforcement, making installation a breeze.
Benefits of The Liniar Profile
- 100% Lead Free: Completely lead-free profiles, ahead of the European deadline.
- Pre-Gasketed System: Patented double action bubble gaskets minimise the risk of panes breaking whilst glazing.
- Unique Profile: Minimal steel reinforcement is used making installing glazed frames a simple process.
- High Energy Ratings: A+ energy rated as standard.
- Exclusive Glazing Flipper Gasket: a unique glazing flipper gasket is used to reduce external noise and heat loss.
Designed For Triple Glazing
This unique window profile is unlike any other window systems and is specifically designed to accommodate a triple glazed sealed unit with a 40mm glazing bead.
This industry leading profile provides superior thermal efficiency with a WER rating of A+12 and a U value as low as 1.0 W/(m2.K).
Better For The Environment
100 % lead-free and made with fully recyclable materials,the Liniar uPVC window profile meets UK and EU legislation ahead of time.
REHAU Window Profiles
Our REHAU window systems are available in a comprehensive range of window styles suitable for all types of property. At Britannic Windows we offer the original chamfered system, with the option of a sculptured casement “T” sash and sculptured bead. Our range includes both pivot and fully reversible window options as well as a choice of profile designs.
The versatile REHAU profile has become a firm favourite with homeowners, thanks to its flexible design.
- REHAU S706
REHAU Profile Benefits
- 70 mm depth allows for the replacement of 3″ timber frames with less trimming up
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation
- Option of low level gaskets, both manual and pre-inserted
- Security enhanced and approved to BS7950
- Document L compliant
- Run through sash horns and Clip-on Georgian bars
- Patented Thermal Sleeve Option enables the achievement of a BFRC A Rating using a double glazed unit
- Choice of finishes available; REHAU White, Mahogany, Rosewood and Golden Oak wood effect laminated foil
- REHAU Acryl II Colour coating system available in 150 RAL colours
All the above are available in various different colours and styles including Internally and Externally glazed casements, Bay and Bow windows, Pivot windows, Tilt and turn and French windows.